- Chemistry 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 467 467 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 243 243 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 205 205 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 If a function $f(x)$ is Riemann integrable on $[a,b]$, is $f(x)$ bounded on $[a,b]$?
- 31 A finite set always has a maximum and a minimum.
- 22 A comprehensive list of theoretical approximations that are used in computational chemistry
- 21 Aside from carbon, what other substances can be made "superhard"?
- 17 A comprehensive list of theoretical approximations that are used in computational chemistry
- 16 Why do bubbles form when it rains?
- 15 Are there forces which do not involve a change in momentum?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
8 Policy on picture questions Jun 1 '17
8 What to do with redundant answers? Jan 5 '17
5 Please exercise your votes Oct 14 '16
0 Do we really need [homework]? [Part 3] May 23 '17