- Chemistry 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Physics 487 487 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 243 243 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Biology 207 207 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 If a function $f(x)$ is Riemann integrable on $[a,b]$, is $f(x)$ bounded on $[a,b]$?
- 35 A finite set always has a maximum and a minimum.
- 26 A comprehensive list of theoretical approximations that are used in computational chemistry
- 21 Aside from carbon, what other substances can be made "superhard"?
- 19 A comprehensive list of theoretical approximations that are used in computational chemistry
- 16 Why do bubbles form when it rains?
- 15 Why are basis sets needed?
- View more network posts →