- Chemistry 4k 4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Physics 477 477 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 243 243 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Biology 207 207 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 If a function $f(x)$ is Riemann integrable on $[a,b]$, is $f(x)$ bounded on $[a,b]$?
- 35 A finite set always has a maximum and a minimum.
- 25 A comprehensive list of theoretical approximations that are used in computational chemistry
- 21 Aside from carbon, what other substances can be made "superhard"?
- 19 A comprehensive list of theoretical approximations that are used in computational chemistry
- 16 Why do bubbles form when it rains?
- 15 Why are basis sets needed?
- View more network posts →