I am a graduate student at Valparaiso University studying Analytics & Modeling. I have a BS in physical science from Purdue Northwest. I'm best described as pale, awkward, and small. I particularly enjoy doing research, watching Dr. Who, and staring at useless Internet memes.
I do not provide homework help, do not add me on Facebook.
I'm a writer and I've been recently doing some chemistry pieces such as:
In my free time, I promote chemistry on social media.
Indiana, United States
Member for 6 years, 8 months
151 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 at 17:51
Top Network Posts
- 111 Asking questions in class: how can I "exit" a Q&A when I haven't really understood?
- 95 Finding # occurrences of a character in a string in Ruby
- 48 Why is FORTRAN so commonly used in computational chemistry?
- 47 How do I figure out the hybridization of a particular atom in a molecule?
- 46 Should I play Portal before Portal 2?
- 40 How do I become motivated after unfairness in research?
- 33 SEO: How to Separate Fact from Fiction?
- View more network posts →