Grad student at the University of Kansas pursuing a PhD in computational chemistry.
- Matter Modeling♦ 11.4k 11.4k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Chemistry 10.9k 10.9k 88 gold badges3636 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 509 509 22 gold badges55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computational Science 446 446 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Is it true that heavy water is not blue?
- 47 What volume does one mole of an ideal gas occupy?
- 30 What is the closest thing we have to "the" universal density functional?
- 29 Why does orbital-free DFT scale linearly with system size?
- 25 Are stronger bonds always shorter?
- 25 How to determine, a priori, whether a compound has multireference character?
- 22 Will there be Community Promotion Ads in 2020, if so when?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.