Hi, I'm currently doing my PhD in inorganic solid-state chemistry. My interests are in Coordination chemistry, catalysis and organometallics as well as in solid-state chemistry.
Top network posts
- 15 What would the chemical name be for C13H8Cl3NO
- 14 Why is Ni[(PPh₃)₂Cl₂] tetrahedral?
- 14 Why is anhydrous copper(II) sulfate white while the pentahydrate is blue, even though both have one unpaired electron?
- 12 What is the reason of the color difference for the cis/trans isomers of tetraamminedichloridocobalt(III) chloride?
- 12 Why does N(OH)3 not exist?
- 10 Thermochromism in PbI2
- 10 Trivial name of a compound vs its chemical formula
- View more network posts →