Practicing synthetic organic chemist.
Top network posts
- 26 Why are isotopes of hydrogen the only ones with special names?
- 23 What is the role of sulfuric acid and mercury(II) sulfate in the oxymercuration of alkynes?
- 21 Does a Grignard reagent react with enones to give the 1,2- or 1,4- product?
- 18 Exceptions to motif: nucleophile attacks electrophile
- 18 Number of diastereomer pairs of 1,3-dichloro-1,2,3-triphenylpropane
- 17 Are our hands really chiral?
- 15 Why use potassium iodide instead of copper iodide in Sandmeyer reaction?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.