Retired Metallurgical Engineer. Primarily specifications and failure analysis (like CSI programs except using real science) in the petrochemical industry. I have done nearly all my own auto and home maintenance and repairs. Hobbies ; tropical fish /ponds, cooking, gardening/ landscaping, siviculture ,birding.
- Gardening & Landscaping 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Engineering 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.2k 2.2k 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Do the Mt. Everest rescue helicopters have modified engines to operate at high altitudes?
- 26 Tool identification - possibly antique
- 25 How can I repair this gas leak on my new range? Teflon tape isn't working
- 23 What are the dangers of operating a mini excavator?
- 19 What is the right tool for old, rusty, flat cross head bolts?
- 17 Are tin roofs "permanent"?
- 17 Broken wheel studs
- View more network posts →