- Chemistry 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Computational Science 206 206 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 167 167 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 156 156 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 What exactly is meant by 'multi-configurational' and 'multireference'?
- 16 combining functools.lru_cache with multiprocessing.Pool
- 14 While filling electrons, we follow Aufbau principle, but not while removing them. Why is this so?
- 13 Numpy: Multiplying large arrays with dtype=int8 is SLOW
- 13 Is it possible to find the ratio of isotopes only given the mean mass number?
- 12 How to compute 2-electron integral for Hartree-Fock code?
- 12 Why must basis sets used in computations be non-orthogonal?
- View more network posts →