Physics underflow is a new forthcoming physics community for beginner and undergraduate level people. It will be free from policies and strict rules. It will not be a Q2A library. It will be a community. Genuine questions will not be closed as homework. Those who need help for resource recommendation will be helped. It will be a community like Math.SE. There will be fun, not humiliation. A community website free from some old cranky farts.
Now a days Phys.SE doesn't welcome beginners and they are outnumbered on meta too with the downvotes.
I've proposed a new website for Physics problems on Area51. Intereseted users can follow it.
Stack Exchange Q&A site proposal: Physics problems http://area51.stackexchange.com/ads/proposal/69198.png
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Member for 6 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 23 '15 at 14:54
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 66 gold badges4242 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.6k 3.6k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.7k 1.7k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Chemistry 658 658 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 108 Dividing 100% by 3 without any left
- 45 How to set scss syntax in Sublime 3?
- 27 I have found an error in a textbook. What can I do about it?
- 26 Why are there no known animals with an odd number of legs?
- 23 Why does COUNT() show only one row of table?
- 23 Is a CSS pixel really an absolute unit? That is, is 1 inch = 96px true?
- View more network posts →