(Last updated 2020-09-13)
I have worked in the field of mass spectrometry and am well versed in inorganic chemistry.
Experienced application developer. Software Engineer. M.Sc.E.E. C++ (10 years), software engineering, .NET/C#/VB.NET (7 years), usability testing, Perl, scientific computing, Python, Windows/Macintosh/Linux, Z80 assembly.
My other accounts:
Full jump page with other SOFU related, Stack Exchange sites, etc.
- Stack Overflow 27.5k 27.5k 2121 gold badges9393 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Super User 11.4k 11.4k 2222 gold badges6464 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.5k 6.5k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.4k 3.4k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge33 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1531 Looping through the content of a file in Bash
- 156 How can the font size be changed in Notepad++?
- 154 How do I escape ampersands in batch files?
- 154 What is choice_set in this Django app tutorial?
- 134 Converting an int or String to a char array on Arduino
- 124 Installing Raspbian from NOOBS without display
- 106 Best way to deploy Visual Studio application that can run without installing
- View more network posts →