Hello, I'm a former student at the University of Illinois who is currently studying chemistry and computer science, among other fields. I like to help others and stay connected with my community, which is why I help answer questions on Chem.SE. I like to code, read, and do chemistry experiments in my free time. By the way, use MathJax please.
Worldbuilding posts I like (not all on topic): https://worldbuilding.stackexchange.com/q/31388/, https://worldbuilding.stackexchange.com/questions/40949/whats-the-smallest-change-to-physics-required-to-allow-magic, https://worldbuilding.stackexchange.com/questions/47251/whats-the-most-reasonable-way-to-fit-monsters-in-your-pocket, https://worldbuilding.stackexchange.com/questions/35243/you-are-an-advanced-ai-that-controls-a-smart-house-how-do-you-kill-your-master
Notes on the change in username:
It might not be much, but it's the right thing to do.
- Worldbuilding 2.4k 2.4k 88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 373 373 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Biology 232 232 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 213 213 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Supply of Orphans for the Genetic Forge
- 26 Possibility of using large asteroid as planetary attack weapon
- 17 Complex organic molecules
- 16 Using fire as currency?
- 14 Why would a medieval civilization leave newly discovered land undeveloped?
- 13 Repurposing a nuclear submarine for space travel
- 9 Why do we need the identity operator, E
- View more network posts →