- Chemistry 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 776 776 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Astronomy 774 774 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 Should I refuse to be named as co-author of a low quality paper?
- 22 Is honey really a supersaturated solution? Does heating to un-crystalize redissolve it or melt it?
- 18 Is it possible to confine a photon in less than its wavelength?
- 15 Is there an online planetarium where the observer is on another celestial body?
- 14 How does ammonium nitrate explode on its own?
- 12 Can a molecule contain a linear series of conjugated pi bonds twisted through 180 degrees?
- 11 Is it inappropriate for a student to attend their mentor's dissertation defense?
- View more network posts →