Martin - マーチン♦
I am a post-doctoral fellow at RWTH Aachen University (Germany). Previously I was employed by Ibaraki University (Mito, Japan). I was a graduate student at Marburg University (Germany).
Dennis Upper: THE UNSUCCESSFUL SELF-TREATMENT OF A CASE OF “WRITER'S BLOCK” DOI: 10.1901/jaba.1974.7-497a (mirror)
Top network posts
- 47 Why do we use helium in balloons?
- 44 Are the lone pairs in water equivalent?
- 38 Do symmetric hydrogen bonds in neutral molecules exist?
- 37 May I treat units (e.g. joules, grams, etc.) in equations as variables?
- 36 Why does cyclopropane react with bromine?
- 35 Ortho-effect in substituted aromatic acids and bases
- 30 DFT Functional Selection Criteria
- View more network posts →