Martin - マーチン♦
I am a post-doctoral fellow at RWTH Aachen University (Germany). Previously I was employed by Ibaraki University (Mito, Japan). I was a graduate student at Marburg University (Germany).
Dennis Upper: THE UNSUCCESSFUL SELF-TREATMENT OF A CASE OF “WRITER'S BLOCK” DOI: 10.1901/jaba.1974.7-497a (mirror)
Top Network Posts
- 46 Why do we use helium in balloons?
- 43 Are the lone pairs in water equivalent?
- 37 May I treat units (e.g. joules, grams, etc.) in equations as variables?
- 33 Ortho-effect in substituted aromatic acids and bases
- 32 Do symmetric hydrogen bonds in neutral molecules exist?
- 31 What would follow in the series sigma, pi and delta bonds?
- 30 Why does cyclopropane react with bromine?
- View more network posts →