- Seasoned Advice 14k 14k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Photography 4.6k 4.6k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 4k 4k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.3k 2.3k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 107 Mystery kitchen device with three finger loops, one attached to a sliding rod that passes through a ring
- 76 Is it true that moldy jam/pickles are good to eat if you mix the mold into the rest of the mixture?
- 76 Why do we charge our flashes?
- 57 What is this flat metal sieve that came with my pressure cooker for?
- 53 Was there ever any reason to wait 30 seconds to restart a c.1995 PC?
- 46 Why exactly do action photographers need high fps burst cameras?
- 43 How to know when a recipe shouldn't contain onion/garlic?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 15 '18