I am an electronics engineer with a focus on signal processing and algorithm development. I primarily work in the development of new sensors and systems, focusing on the algorithms and overall system concept rather than the software, so I consider myself a beginner when it comes to programming and networking. Right now I primarily work in Matlab, but I have also worked in Java and C++ in the past.
My SE pet peeve - "I can't comment so I'll post this as an answer instead!"
"And what about all the people who won't be able to join the community because they're terrible at making helpful and constructive co-- ... oh."
Member for 1 year, 6 months
11 profile views
Last seen Aug 7 '18 at 12:00
Top Network Posts
- 255 How do I ask a friendly coworker to remind me what their name is?
- 221 Is it discriminatory to put "bonus" video game skills in a job advertisement?
- 134 Is a Windows installer that doesn't require admin rights dangerous?
- 131 How can I ask a potential employer to show production code?
- 126 Will relocating close off future opportunities elsewhere?
- 79 My employer wants me to write a guide for doing my job
- 78 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- View more network posts →