Associate Professor of Chemistry at University of Pittsburgh, developer of Open Babel and Avogadro open source chemistry software.
- Avogadro - Free, open source molecular editor and visualization
- Open Babel - The open chemical toolkit
- Pitt Quantum Repository - An open repository of thousands of computed molecular structures and properties.
The comments and answers given here, in no way reflect my department or the University of Pittsburgh, except when they're right. All mistakes are mine alone.
Top network posts
- 161 Why is gold golden?
- 42 Why is FORTRAN so commonly used in computational chemistry?
- 40 Do professors in the STEM fields at U.S. universities get summers off?
- 38 Is Hexafluorocyclohexane the "Most Polar" Small Molecule?
- 33 How to adopt flipped classroom strategies without student complaints?
- 32 How should a teaching-assistant deal with an angry student?
- 30 Imaginary Bonding Interactions
- View more network posts →