Undergraduate computer science student at IIIT-H. I used to post a lot of questions and answers during my high school/JEE times.
Feel free to ping me in The Periodic Table chatroom for any queries.
A collection of some of my best answers:
- Why does pOH increase when pH decreases?
- Selective nitro reduction of poly nitro compounds
- Relative importance of electronegativity and bond length for dipole moment magnitude
- Boiling point trend in group 13
- Which is more electronegative: hydrogen or astatine?
- How to derive these general formulae for number of stereoisomers of a compound with a possible plane of symmetry?
- Why are conformational isomers considered as isomers?
Member for 6 years, 6 months
92 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Chemistry 7.7k 7.7k 88 gold badges4141 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.9k 5.9k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 99 gold badges3333 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 854 854 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Golf 847 847 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Do there exist pairs of distinct real numbers whose arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means are all integers?
- 53 Regex for Mobile Number Validation
- 40 Show that a generalized knight can return to its original position only after an even number of moves
- 35 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- 28 Why am I able to see objects within 25 cm?
- 26 Unclosed Character Literal error
- 25 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- View more network posts →