Undergraduate computer science student at IIIT-H. I used to post a lot of questions and answers during my high school/JEE times.
Feel free to ping me in The Periodic Table chatroom for any queries.
A collection of some of my best answers:
- Why does pOH increase when pH decreases?
- Selective nitro reduction of poly nitro compounds
- Relative importance of electronegativity and bond length for dipole moment magnitude
- Boiling point trend in group 13
- Which is more electronegative: hydrogen or astatine?
- How to derive these general formulae for number of stereoisomers of a compound with a possible plane of symmetry?
- Why are conformational isomers considered as isomers?
Member for 7 years
104 profile views
Last seen Apr 6 at 10:27
- Chemistry 8.2k 8.2k 88 gold badges5050 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6k 6k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 99 gold badges3737 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 876 876 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Golf 847 847 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Do there exist pairs of distinct real numbers whose arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means are all integers?
- 56 Regex for Mobile Number Validation
- 40 Show that a generalized knight can return to its original position only after an even number of moves
- 39 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- 29 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- 29 Why am I able to see objects within 25 cm?
- 27 Unclosed Character Literal error
- View more network posts →