Undergraduate computer science student. I used to post a lot of questions and answers during my high school/JEE times.
Feel free to ping me in The Periodic Table chatroom for any queries.
A collection of some of my best answers:
- Why does pOH increase when pH decreases?
- Selective nitro reduction of poly nitro compounds
- Relative importance of electronegativity and bond length for dipole moment magnitude
- Boiling point trend in group 13
- Which is more electronegative: hydrogen or astatine?
- How to derive these general formulae for number of stereoisomers of a compound with a possible plane of symmetry?
- Why are conformational isomers considered as isomers?
Member for 5 years, 8 months
71 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
- Chemistry 7.3k 7.3k 88 gold badges3232 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.5k 5.5k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.1k 5.1k 88 gold badges2929 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Code Golf 837 837 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 820 820 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 Do there exist pairs of distinct real numbers whose arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means are all integers?
- 45 Regex for Mobile Number Validation
- 38 Show that a generalized knight can return to its original position only after an even number of moves
- 34 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- 26 Why am I able to see objects within 25cm?
- 24 Unclosed Character Literal error
- 24 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (27)
16 Introducing: Markdown Shortcuts for StackExchange Jun 28 '18
11 Are we happy with the Q&A books? Apr 17 '18
9 Software to name compounds Jan 7 '18
8 Software to name compounds Jan 7 '18
7 Close Votes Aren't Super Downvotes May 2 '18