Undergraduate computer science student. I used to post a lot of questions and answers during my high school/JEE times.
Feel free to ping me in The Periodic Table chatroom for any queries.
A collection of some of my best answers:
- Why does pOH increase when pH decreases?
- Selective nitro reduction of poly nitro compounds
- Relative importance of electronegativity and bond length for dipole moment magnitude
- Boiling point trend in group 13
- Which is more electronegative: hydrogen or astatine?
- How to derive these general formulae for number of stereoisomers of a compound with a possible plane of symmetry?
- Why are conformational isomers considered as isomers?
Member for 4 years, 11 months
59 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top Network Posts
- 65 Do there exist pairs of distinct real numbers whose arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means are all integers?
- 37 Regex for Mobile Number Validation
- 35 Show that a generalized knight can return to its original position only after an even number of moves
- 30 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- 26 Why am I able to see objects within 25cm?
- 21 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- 20 Let the trigonometry begin!
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (23)
14 Introducing: Markdown Shortcuts for StackExchange Jun 28 '18
11 Are we happy with the Q&A books? Apr 17 '18
8 Software to name compounds Jan 7 '18
7 What should I do if my bounty is about to expire? Dec 12 '17
7 Are we happy with the Q&A books? Apr 17 '18
7 Software to name compounds Jan 7 '18
6 Close Votes Aren't Super Downvotes May 2 '18