- Chemistry 16.5k 16.5k 3838 gold badges149149 silver badges309309 bronze badges
- Biology 459 459 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 301 301 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Bicycles 300 300 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 143 143 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 What is Bent's rule?
- 32 Is methanol more acidic than water?
- 31 Is pyrene aromatic despite failing Hückel's rule?
- 29 Why can't Pd/C and H2 reduce both the alkene and carbonyl portions of α,β-unsaturated carbonyls?
- 26 Why are tertiary carbocations the most reactive, if they're already stable?
- 24 The acidity of boric acid
- 23 How is the pKa of extremely weak acids determined?
- View more network posts →