- Chemistry 17.4k 17.4k 4141 gold badges161161 silver badges319319 bronze badges
- Biology 459 459 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 301 301 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Bicycles 300 300 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 143 143 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 What is Bent's rule?
- 36 Is methanol more acidic than water?
- 34 Is pyrene aromatic despite failing Hückel's rule?
- 33 Why can't Pd/C and H2 reduce both the alkene and carbonyl portions of α,β-unsaturated carbonyls?
- 27 Why are tertiary carbocations the most reactive, if they're already stable?
- 25 How is the pKa of extremely weak acids determined?
- 24 The acidity of boric acid
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.