- Chemistry 16k 16k 3434 gold badges140140 silver badges301301 bronze badges
- Biology 439 439 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 301 301 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Bicycles 300 300 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 143 143 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 What is Bent's rule?
- 31 Is methanol more acidic than water?
- 29 Why can't Pd/C and H2 reduce both the alkene and carbonyl portions of α,β-unsaturated carbonyls?
- 29 Is pyrene aromatic despite failing Hückel's rule?
- 26 Why are tertiary carbocations the most reactive, if they're already stable?
- 23 The acidity of boric acid
- 22 Is cyclobutadiene antiaromatic?
- View more network posts →