- Chemistry 15.6k 15.6k 3030 gold badges131131 silver badges290290 bronze badges
- Biology 439 439 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 301 301 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Bicycles 300 300 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 143 143 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 70 What is Bent's rule?
- 29 Is methanol more acidic than water?
- 28 Is pyrene aromatic despite failing Hückel's rule?
- 26 Why can't Pd/C and H2 reduce both the alkene and carbonyl portions of α,β-unsaturated carbonyls?
- 26 Why are tertiary carbocations the most reactive, if they're already stable?
- 22 Why doesn't HCl form when you dissolve NaCl in water?
- 22 How is the pKa of extremely weak acids determined?
- View more network posts →