Avid Emacs and Vim hacker; I use Emacs with Evil to get the best of both worlds.
Functional programming nerd working on a DevOps team. I'm of the firm belief that code is meant to be read rather than written, and try to make my code and commit history as maintainable as possible.
- Stack Overflow 33.3k 33.3k 2323 gold badges103103 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 20.3k 20.3k 3535 gold badges104104 silver badges224224 bronze badges
- Area 51 7.3k 7.3k 22 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.6k 6.6k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 324 Converting user input string to regular expression
- 302 Setting table column width
- 196 I'm at a loss with “Dungeons and Dragons.” How does one play it, anyway?
- 174 static constructors in C++? I need to initialize private static objects
- 149 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 124 Making custom right-click context menus for my web-app
- 88 Canadian postal code validation
- View more network posts →