With you, the force-field may be.
- Chemistry 4.6k 4.6k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 579 579 33 gold badges66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 511 511 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 474 474 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 The overwhelming silence in shy classes
- 24 Is sharing research progress and ideas on blog acceptable?
- 16 Classifying some molecular orbitals after Hartree-Fock calculation
- 15 What to do with (large) imaginary frequencies for constrained minimum structures?
- 15 How many basis functions used in STO-3G and 6-31+G** for the water molecule?
- 15 Is HF the only method for trying to solve the many-electron Schrödinger equation?
- 14 1D Infinite Square Well: Box Suddenly Increases in Size. How treat this?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.