Top network posts
- 29 Is it safe to drink reboiled water?
- 17 How can I identify whether a substance is KOH or NaOH?
- 14 What is the meaning of n in n-octane and similar compounds?
- 13 Why formulate drugs as HCl salts when HCl is in stomach acid?
- 12 If salt crystals make a cube shape, what is this 'X' marking?
- 12 Which substance has the highest temperature range between melting and boiling point
- 11 Why does soup turn purple when lemon juice and salt are added?
- View more network posts →