Retired chemist; taught some; invented some.
Top network posts
- 33 Is "stainless" a bulk or a surface property of stainless steel?
- 25 Why do only some metals make protective oxide layers?
- 11 Does ammonia exhibit hydrogen bonding in its gaseous state?
- 9 Why do different substances containing saturated hydrocarbons burns with different flame?
- 8 Why does ammonia accept a hydrogen to form ammonium when its octet is already complete?
- 8 Why is potassium less dense than sodium?
- 7 Gold Plating on Glass?
- View more network posts →