Currently a PhD research fellow in maths and CS at Høgskulen på Vestlandet. In the past I have worked as a musician, as a programmer on magnetohydrodynamics number-crunchers, and studied geophysics.
Member for 9 years
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '12 at 22:11
- Stack Overflow 101.3k 101.3k 33 gold badges154154 silver badges289289 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 30k 30k 5757 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Physics 13.1k 13.1k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Sound Design 6k 6k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.7k 5.7k 2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 Why does matter exist in 3 states (liquids, solid, gas)?
- 113 Why do shadows from the sun join each other when near enough?
- 85 What does <$> mean in Haskell?
- 80 Looking for a function that approximates a parabola
- 78 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 70 Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- 60 Since Boromir wanted the One ring so badly, why didn't he volunteer to take it during the Council of Elrond?
- View more network posts →