BY DAY: I'm a half-blind chemist who works as a technical coordinator for Organic Chemistry Laboratory Program at Texas A&M University.
BY NIGHT: I like to explore my love for mathematics and use EXCEL program to find new relations among numbers.
Hobbies: I watch all spots except hockey. I'm also a fact-finder.
Top network posts
- 47 Do molecules with bridges through rings exist?
- 29 How does ammonium nitrate explode on its own?
- 25 Why isn't the American nickel magnetic?
- 21 What is this fluorinated organic substance?
- 20 What is a Herzberg?
- 19 Which "exotic salt" can lower water's freezing point by 70 °C?
- 18 Does folic acid contain a benzyl or a phenyl group?
- View more network posts →