I am a university academic (Associate Prof), I work in nuclear chemistry. I have two degrees in chemistry (BSc + PhD).
I enjoy using excel to model things, in my youth I used BASIC and Fortran to model things but sadly I no longer have access to a computer on which I can run either BASIC or Fortran.
I have been known to use things like Bateman equations, home brewed Monte Carlo and successive approximation to get the answers to things.
Top network posts
- 33 Fate of publications under review after accepting a tenure-track offer
- 20 I (independently) solved a fellow student's research problem. I want to publish it. What should I do?
- 15 Can Hückel's rule be applied to inorganic compounds?
- 13 How to deal with supervisor who required me to share all my work with him?
- 8 Is benzene harmful to human health?
- 8 Why Benzene is a good solvent even while it is not polar
- 8 Geometry of Ni(acac)2
- View more network posts →