Highly skilled Linux Engineer and Web Developer with a wide array of experience in both front end and back end applications. Extensive exposure to open source technologies, mostly Unix/Linux based. Vast knowledge in languages such as Perl, Bash and PHP to assist in quick and innovative solutions to complex and complicated issues on a day to day basis. Striving for challenges that force me to think outside of the box to come up with permanent solutions to any given problem.
Yes, I just copy and pasted that from my resume, sorry, just lazy :-D
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 29 '18 at 0:45
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 425 425 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Law 333 333 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Chemistry 253 253 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 153 153 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Mongoose document references with a one-to-many relationship
- 20 Arizona laws regarding ownership of ground glassware for chemistry usage
- 17 Validate object against Mongoose schema without saving as a new document
- 15 Sharing data between Mongoose middleware methods pre save and post save
- 10 Easy way to increment Mongoose document versions for any update queries?
- 6 Unit testing Mongoose models in separate files causes issues (using Mockgoose & Lab)
- 6 Is there a quantitative test/analysis technique that can determine if some chloroform has degraded into phosgene?
- View more network posts →