Highly skilled Linux Engineer and Web Developer with a wide array of experience in both front end and back end applications. Extensive exposure to open source technologies, mostly Unix/Linux based. Vast knowledge in languages such as Perl, Bash and PHP to assist in quick and innovative solutions to complex and complicated issues on a day to day basis. Striving for challenges that force me to think outside of the box to come up with permanent solutions to any given problem.
Yes, I just copy and pasted that from my resume, sorry, just lazy :-D
Member for 2 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 29 '18 at 0:45
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 415 415 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Law 333 333 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Chemistry 243 243 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 153 153 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Mongoose document references with a one-to-many relationship
- 20 Arizona laws regarding ownership of ground glassware for chemistry usage
- 14 Validate object against Mongoose schema without saving as a new document
- 14 Sharing data between Mongoose middleware methods pre save and post save
- 8 Easy way to increment Mongoose document versions for any update queries?
- 6 Unit testing Mongoose models in separate files causes issues (using Mockgoose & Lab)
- 6 Is there a quantitative test/analysis technique that can determine if some chloroform has degraded into phosgene?
- View more network posts →