- Stack Overflow 661 661 11 gold badge88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 457 457 11 gold badge44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 251 251 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Engineering 235 235 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 145 145 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Where do I set DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH on Mac OS X, and is it a good idea?
- 8 Problem with scp on Mac OS X: scp doesn't like spaces in filenames, "\" fix doesn't work
- 7 Newbie problem with gcc 4.2 compiler (Mac OSX): fpu_control.h: No such file or directory
- 7 Incompressible 2D pressure-driven flow: for Navier-Stokes equations in nondimensional form, how should I express pressure boundary conditions?
- 6 C++ newbie question--basic error handling using try, throw, catch
- 5 Problem concatenating a matrix of numbers with a vector of strings (column labels) using cell2mat
- 5 How can I translate a pressure boundary condition to a velocity boundary condition for incompressible, viscous flow?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.