Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Chemistry 28.4k 28.4k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- German Language 631 631 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 555 555 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 436 436 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Which "exotic salt" can lower water's freezing point by 70 °C?
- 30 What does it mean by "d-ism of Leibniz" and "dotage of Newton" in simple English?
- 28 Why does hydrogen burn with a pale blue flame while its emission spectral lines are red in colour?
- 27 Is "Sulfuric acid... makes a poor electrolyte... very little of it will dissociate into ions" really true? What does that actually mean?
- 23 Commercial chalk for kids composition
- 20 Origin of the term "sinc" function
- 19 Is an acid a salt or not?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.