- Chemistry 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Different 725 725 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 469 469 66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 361 361 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 What's the biggest organic molecule that could have a smell?
- 55 Why isn't the American nickel magnetic?
- 46 AppleCare engineer says Macs need weekly reboots b/c "kernel expires". What's that mean?
- 28 What substances do humans consume that are caloric but neither protein, carb, nor fat?
- 24 How can a thermometer ever show the actual temperature of an object if the object loses heat to the thermometer?
- 22 Are food calorie values really integers?
- 18 Is the carbon atom in the carbon dioxide molecule partially positive?
- View more network posts →