Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Chemistry 9.8k 9.8k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematica 3k 3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 767 767 99 bronze badges
- Ask Different 755 755 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 499 499 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Why isn't the American nickel magnetic?
- 57 What's the biggest organic molecule that could have a smell?
- 46 AppleCare engineer says Macs need weekly reboots b/c "kernel expires". What's that mean?
- 30 Placed in equivalent freezers, would a liter of water or a liter of lava turn from liquid to solid first? (question from a 6 year old)
- 30 What substances do humans consume that are caloric but neither protein, carb, nor fat?
- 27 Why was Australia willing to pay $3.0 B/unit for the French diesel-electric submarines?
- 25 Are food calorie values really integers?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.