Dr. Lawlor is an associate professor of Computer Science at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. He teaches computer architecture, computer graphics, and cryptography courses, but his interests range from robotics to quantum mechanics.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 '19 at 20:53
Top network posts
- 62 How to tactfully inform readers of differences in the book world to the real world?
- 12 How do I allow a non-default user to use serial device ttyUSB0?
- 10 divpd unrecognized opcode x64
- 7 Why doesn't a typical beam splitter cause a photon to decohere?
- 6 How can I figure out what polkitd is doing with so much of my system's resources?
- 5 How do I uncompress a tarball that uses .xz?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.