William R. Ebenezer
I just graduated high school at Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT Kharagpur.
I'm all for Astronautical Engineering, but am also fascinated by Chemistry and Biotechnology. My lifelong ambition is to develop technology to help humans become an interplanetary species. I often wonder how much it'll take for us to advance to the next level of civilisation.
I am forever overwhelmed by Carl Sagan's words.
I enjoy playing the piano and guitar. You can also catch me playing Minecraft and X-plane/FSX/Orbiter2016.
I like amino acids, Tryptophan in particular. If you're a good biochemist you'll know why.
Job 12:13 With Him is wisdom and strength, He hath counsel and understanding.
By the grace of God, I wish to get get ♦ someday.
I like the look of LaTeX too.
Kharagpur, West Bengal, India
Member for 7 months
25 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 18 How does strength of boric acid solution increase in presence of salicylic acid?
- 16 Reasons for negative iodoform test
- 11 How feasible is the Delta-Glider?
- 8 Reasons for low melting point of gallium
- 8 Is it possible to boil a liquid by just mixing many immiscible liquids together?
- 7 Sunglasses that darken in sunlight
- 7 Identification of a badge with Russian text
- View more network posts →