William R. Ebenezer
I'm a Chemistry undergrad at IIT Kharagpur.
I graduated high school in 2019 from Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT Kharagpur.
I'm all for Astronautical Engineering, but am also fascinated by Chemistry and Biotechnology. My lifelong ambition is to develop technology to help humans become an interplanetary species. I often wonder how much it'll take for us to advance to the next level of civilisation.
I enjoy playing the piano and guitar. You can also catch me playing Minecraft and X-plane/FSX/Orbiter2016.
I like amino acids, Tryptophan in particular. If you're a good biochemist you'll know why.
Job 12:13 With Him is wisdom and strength, He hath counsel and understanding.
By the grace of God, I wish to get get ♦ someday.
I like the look of LaTeX too.
Kharagpur, West Bengal, India
Member for 9 months
28 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 at 7:12
Top network posts
- 23 Are lithium batteries allowed in the International Space Station?
- 18 How does strength of boric acid solution increase in presence of salicylic acid?
- 16 Reasons for negative iodoform test
- 11 How feasible is the Delta-Glider?
- 8 Is it possible to boil a liquid by just mixing many immiscible liquids together?
- 8 Reasons for low melting point of gallium
- 8 Why is tert-butoxide often used in elimination reactions when it is not necessary?
- View more network posts →