Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Mathematics 909 909 22 gold badges88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Chemistry 469 469 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 211 211 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 log base 1 of 1
- 19 Interview puzzle with a deck of cards, some cards upside-down
- 17 Why do speed skaters use their right hand to accelerate?
- 14 Limits paradox in case of sine function
- 13 Recommendations for good Newtonian mechanics and kinematics books
- 12 Does an athlete's proficiency at luge depend on his mass?
- 12 How to predict the outcome of a crossed Cannizzaro reaction?
- View more network posts →