Random internet guy. I talk a lot.
- Why does Stack Exchange have to feel so unfriendly now?
- Hidden points of editing you probably don't know
- Sandbox (meta.chem)
- Stack Exchange data explorer exists. Don't speculate things, that's where you can see if your idea makes sense.
- How can I write a better title for my question? (meta.ell, but the rationale goes for all types of questions in all fields)
- These posts are from Jeff Atwood, and I bet are downvoted more than yours.
Member for 5 years
460 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Chemistry 7.1k 7.1k 1313 gold badges5656 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 6.5k 6.5k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.9k 5.9k 66 gold badges2020 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 609 609 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 527 527 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 How do we encourage edits to obsolete/out of date answers?
- 103 Why does Stack Exchange have to feel so unfriendly now?
- 82 English equivalent of the Persian proverb "When there's fire, wet and dry burn together"
- 65 Difference between "Do we have a blog?" and "We have a blog?"
- 48 Why is an S-S bond stronger than an O-O bond?
- 46 What causes the old book smell?
- 44 Is buckminsterfullerene aromatic?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (45)
47 Hidden points of editing you probably didn't know Dec 22 '15
25 Comment Templates Apr 19 '16
25 Let's decide on what we should close as homework Mar 23 '16
25 Hidden points of editing you probably didn't know Dec 22 '15
20 Comment Templates Apr 19 '16
20 The Great Retagging Event - Episode 1: The one-taggers Sep 24 '15
18 What do I need to know about tagging? Oct 8 '15
18 Hidden points of editing you probably didn't know Dec 24 '15