I'll keep a consistent name from now on. (/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻
BTW, I'm neither a chemist nor a linguist. Never hesitate to take my advice with a grain of salt if you felt you should.
Remarkable previous names: Ϻ.Λ.Ʀ., IͶΔ, TIPS
List of 2016 names:
IͶΔ, PhMgBr, TIPS, DEAD, Rubisco
- Why does Stack Exchange have to feel so unfriendly now?
- Hidden points of editing you probably don't know (meta.chem)
- You never know what you can do with Mathjax. Sandbox (meta.chem)
- Surprisingly many don't know that a Stack Exchange data explorer exists. Don't speculate, go find the stats out!
- How can I write a better title for my question? (meta.ell, but the rationale goes for all types of questions in all fields)
- For those who take downvotes as death threats: Second and third most downvoted posts of all time in Stack Exchange are from Jeff Atwood.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
455 profile views
Last seen 5 hours ago
Top network posts
- 128 How do we encourage edits to obsolete/out of date answers?
- 100 Why does Stack Exchange have to feel so unfriendly now?
- 82 English equivalent of the Persian proverb "When there's fire, wet and dry burn together"
- 65 Difference between "Do we have a blog?" and "We have a blog?"
- 48 Why is an S-S bond stronger than an O-O bond?
- 45 What causes the old book smell?
- 44 Is buckminsterfullerene aromatic?
- View more network posts →