Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry
CHAMPAGNES, CHAPERONS, CHAUFFEURS, all are just within a cell...
THANK GOD, water is a covalent compound!
A covalent bond is formed between non metal atoms, which combine together by sharing electrons. Covalent compounds have no free electrons and no ions so they don't conduct electricity.
2017 July chemistry is all about the six senses, dare to bet not!
Self realisation : my olfactory receptors are so smart that I am in love with them. They can recognise the smell of two enantiomers (R, S) more than I could ever learn about enantiomers itself, let alone receptor mechanism...
Member for 5 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 20 '17 at 22:32
- Stack Overflow 13k 13k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 767 767 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 693 693 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biology 521 521 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 Subqueries with EXISTS vs IN - MySQL
- 40 How to get only date/month part from a date in postgres SQL
- 36 Why does carbon monoxide have a greater affinity for hemoglobin than oxygen?
- 26 Convert currency string to decimal?
- 19 ORA-01036; illegal variable name/number
- 19 How to add ROW INDEX as a column to SQL SELECT query?
- 19 Can I search my comments using some keyword(s)?
- View more network posts →