Member for 7 years, 2 months
Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry
CHAMPAGNES, CHAPERONS, CHAUFFEURS, all are just within a cell...
THANK GOD, water is a covalent compound!
A covalent bond is formed between non metal atoms, which combine together by sharing electrons. Covalent compounds have no free electrons and no ions so they don't conduct electricity.
2017 July chemistry is all about the six senses, dare to bet not!
Self realisation : my olfactory receptors are so smart that I am in love with them. They can recognise the smell of two enantiomers (R, S) more than I could ever learn about enantiomers itself, let alone receptor mechanism...
- Stack Overflow 13.7k 13.7k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Area 51 767 767 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 713 713 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biology 531 531 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Subqueries with EXISTS vs IN - MySQL
- 40 How to get only date/month part from a date in postgres SQL
- 37 Why does carbon monoxide have a greater affinity for hemoglobin than oxygen?
- 32 Convert currency string to decimal?
- 24 How to add ROW INDEX as a column to SQL SELECT query?
- 22 Find the host name and port using PSQL commands
- 21 Can I search my comments using some keyword(s)?
- View more network posts →