Studied chemistry at the LMU University of Munich. Main subjects inorganic and organic chemistry.
Master's thesis in the Group of H. Dube, Ph.D. and Prof. T. Carell.
Ph.D. thesis in the group of Prof. M. Kalesse of the LUH University of Hannover.
Now working as a postdoc in the group of M. Nakamura, Kyoto University.
Has a strong interest in theory. And has no spare time, being an organic chemist.
At the moment I am representing myself with a zincporphyrin as a tribute to my master’s thesis.
Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Member for 6 years, 1 month
162 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 at 10:23
- Chemistry 57.9k 57.9k 88 gold badges142142 silver badges313313 bronze badges
- German Language 36.1k 36.1k 33 gold badges6262 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Travel 14k 14k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Politics 6.3k 6.3k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- 83 Why is the UK blaming the EU and what does the UK want?
- 78 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 77 Is it true that Jim Crow laws were primarily promoted by the Democratic Party?
- 59 What are the possible characters for a German passport number?
- 59 Why don't all States switch to all postal voting?
- 55 Brown stains on skin after working with Tollens' reagent
- View more network posts →