Studied chemistry at the LMU University of Munich. Main subjects inorganic and organic chemistry.
Master's thesis in the Group of H. Dube, Ph.D. and Prof. T. Carell.
Ph.D. thesis in the group of Prof. M. Kalesse of the LUH University of Hannover.
Now working as a postdoc in the group of M. Nakamura, Kyoto University.
Has a strong interest in theory. And has no spare time, being an organic chemist.
At the moment I am representing myself with a zincporphyrin as a tribute to my master’s thesis.
Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Member for 6 years, 2 months
162 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 at 5:28
- Chemistry 58.1k 58.1k 88 gold badges143143 silver badges313313 bronze badges
- German Language 36.3k 36.3k 33 gold badges6262 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Travel 14.1k 14.1k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Politics 7.2k 7.2k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 Why is the UK blaming the EU and what does the UK want?
- 84 Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- 78 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 78 Is it true that Jim Crow laws were primarily promoted by the Democratic Party?
- 59 Why don't all States switch to all postal voting?
- 59 What are the possible characters for a German passport number?
- 55 Brown stains on skin after working with Tollens' reagent
- View more network posts →