Studied chemistry at the LMU University of Munich. Main subjects inorganic and organic chemistry.
Master's thesis in the Group of H. Dube, Ph.D. and Prof. T. Carell.
Ph.D. thesis in the group of Prof. M. Kalesse of the LUH University of Hannover.
Worked in two postdoc positions at Kyoto University: with M. Nakamura and H. Kaji.
Has a strong interest in theory. And has no spare time, being an organic chemist.
At the moment I am representing myself with a zincporphyrin as a tribute to my master’s thesis.
- Chemistry 62k 62k 1111 gold badges161161 silver badges343343 bronze badges
- German Language 37.5k 37.5k 44 gold badges6767 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Travel 14.5k 14.5k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Politics 9.2k 9.2k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 Why is the UK blaming the EU and what does the UK want?
- 84 Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- 79 Is it true that Jim Crow laws were primarily promoted by the Democratic Party?
- 78 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 59 What are the possible characters for a German passport number?
- 59 Why don't all States switch to all postal voting?
- 55 Why does apt-get not require restarts, where the update manager does?
- View more network posts →