Studied chemistry at the LMU University of Munich. Main subjects inorganic and organic chemistry.
Master's thesis in the Group of H. Dube, Ph.D. and Prof. T. Carell.
Ph.D. thesis in the group of Prof. M. Kalesse of the LUH University of Hannover.
Worked in two postdoc positions at Kyoto University: with M. Nakamura and H. Kaji.
Has a strong interest in theory. And has no spare time, being an organic chemist.
At the moment I am representing myself with a zincporphyrin as a tribute to my master’s thesis.
Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Member for 6 years, 5 months
168 profile views
Last seen 10 hours ago
- Chemistry 59.1k 59.1k 88 gold badges146146 silver badges319319 bronze badges
- German Language 36.9k 36.9k 33 gold badges6565 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Travel 14.3k 14.3k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Politics 8.2k 8.2k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 Why is the UK blaming the EU and what does the UK want?
- 84 Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- 78 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 78 Is it true that Jim Crow laws were primarily promoted by the Democratic Party?
- 59 What are the possible characters for a German passport number?
- 59 Why don't all States switch to all postal voting?
- 55 Brown stains on skin after working with Tollens' reagent
- View more network posts →