Studied chemistry at the LMU University of Munich. Main subjects inorganic and organic chemistry.
Master's thesis in the Group of H. Dube, Ph.D. and Prof. T. Carell.
Ph.D. thesis in the group of Prof. M. Kalesse of the LUH University of Hannover.
Now working as a postdoc in the group of M. Nakamura, Kyoto University.
Has a strong interest in theory. And has no spare time, being an organic chemist.
At the moment I am representing myself with a zincporphyrin as a tribute to my master’s thesis.
Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Member for 5 years, 5 months
155 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 at 14:36
- Chemistry 55.2k 55.2k 88 gold badges134134 silver badges294294 bronze badges
- German Language 35.2k 35.2k 33 gold badges5656 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Travel 13.5k 13.5k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Politics 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 83 Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- 78 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 59 What are the possible characters for a German passport number?
- 59 Why don't all States switch to all postal voting?
- 55 Brown stains on skin after working with Tollens' reagent
- 53 Why does apt-get not require restarts, where the update manager does?
- 43 What is the longest stretch of the Autobahn that is guaranteed to have no speed limits?
- View more network posts →