Studied chemistry at the LMU University of Munich. Main subjects inorganic and organic chemistry.
Master's thesis in the Group of H. Dube, Ph.D. and Prof. T. Carell.
Ph.D. thesis in the group of Prof. M. Kalesse of the LUH University of Hannover.
Now working as a postdoc in the group of M. Nakamura, Kyoto University.
Has a strong interest in theory. And has no spare time, being an organic chemist.
At the moment I am representing myself with a zincporphyrin as a tribute to my master’s thesis.
Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Member for 5 years, 4 months
151 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
- Chemistry 54.3k 54.3k 77 gold badges132132 silver badges290290 bronze badges
- German Language 34.7k 34.7k 33 gold badges5555 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Travel 12.9k 12.9k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Politics 3k 3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- 78 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 59 What are the possible characters for a German passport number?
- 55 Brown stains on skin after working with Tollens' reagent
- 53 Why does apt-get not require restarts, where the update manager does?
- 43 What is the longest stretch of the Autobahn that is guaranteed to have no speed limits?
- 40 Are German festivals safe for foreigners?
- View more network posts →