Michael DM Dryden
I'm a PhD candidate in Chemistry at the University of Toronto. Though I'm nominally an electrochemist, I've done work in many kinds of chemistry, my interests are diverse, and I'm happy to help where I can.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
21 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 at 5:09
Top network posts
- 53 Why isn't ethane used for cooking?
- 36 Why does salt dissolved in water taste like salt? If it's just Na+ and Cl- ions
- 26 How can 30 ml of water be heated in less than 10 seconds?
- 26 Is poison still poisonous after its 'expiration date'?
- 22 What causes the iridescent colour in laboratory grown bismuth?
- 20 Why does sunlight cause colors to fade?
- 20 Does bleach turn a substance white or colorless?
- View more network posts →