- Physics 2k 2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 656 656 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Chemistry 603 603 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 495 495 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 How can I analytically prove that randomly dividing an amount results in an exponential distribution (of e.g. income and wealth)?
- 18 An outrageous way to derive a Laurent series: why does this work?
- 11 How can I solve this quantum mechanical "paradox"?
- 11 Changing Between Thermodynamic Ensembles
- 8 Bogoliubov transformation is not unitary transformation, correct?
- 8 Derivative of order statistics
- 7 Which has maximum entropy
- View more network posts →