- Physics 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 666 666 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Chemistry 623 623 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 610 610 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 How can I analytically prove that randomly dividing an amount results in an exponential distribution (of e.g. income and wealth)?
- 19 An outrageous way to derive a Laurent series: why does this work?
- 11 How can I solve this quantum mechanical "paradox"?
- 11 Changing Between Thermodynamic Ensembles
- 10 Bogoliubov transformation is not unitary transformation, correct?
- 8 Derivative of order statistics
- 7 Why is an $LC$ oscillator lossless, but $C V^2 / 2$ energy is lost to a capacitor connected to an ideal voltage source?
- View more network posts →