San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States
Member for 2 years, 4 months
Some projects: Wrote the Arduino IRremote library for infrared remotes. Attempted Bitcoin mining on a 55 year old IBM punch card mainframe. Got six symbols added to Unicode including the Bitcoin symbol (₿).
- Electrical Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 943 943 99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 411 411 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 351 351 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Homebrew will not run wget command (Library not loaded)
- 38 Were people building CPUs out of TTL logic prior to the 4004, 8080 and the 6800?
- 35 Pillow: strange behavior using Draw.rectangle
- 26 Could the museum Saturn V's be refitted for one more flight?
- 25 A two-thresholds poison: how does it work?
- 22 Did the Apollo Guidance Computer really use 60% of the world's ICs in 1963?
- 18 does 8085 CPU have an extra register within ALU?
- View more network posts →