Radiochemistry and radiation protection at nuclear power plants
Member for 4 years, 11 months
156 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Chemistry♦ 36.9k 36.9k 99 gold badges9292 silver badges196196 bronze badges
- German Language♦ 11.7k 11.7k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Physics 2k 2k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 968 968 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Were pen cap holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- 80 Did the U.S. Army treat a President's cold using chlorine gas?
- 64 What does Sauron need with mithril?
- 64 What is the difference in usage between “Möhre” and “Karotte”?
- 51 What caused the flashes in the video footage of Chernobyl?
- 48 Why do shampoo ingredient labels feature the term "Aqua"?
- 40 Why is it considered acid rain with pH <5.6?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (29)
25 Chemistry — Top User Swag! Apr 21 '16
14 What is the recommended style of citing on chemistry.se? Sep 25 '15
13 What's the policy on systems of measure? Oct 16 '15
13 When is it safe to answer homework questions? Oct 31 '15