Radiochemistry and radiation protection at nuclear power plants
Member for 5 years, 2 months
166 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
- Chemistry♦ 38.1k 38.1k 99 gold badges9393 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- German Language♦ 11.8k 11.8k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Physics 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Were pen cap holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- 80 Did the U.S. Army treat a President's cold using chlorine gas?
- 65 What does Sauron need with mithril?
- 64 What is the difference in usage between “Möhre” and “Karotte”?
- 52 What caused the flashes in the video footage of Chernobyl?
- 48 Why do shampoo ingredient labels feature the term "Aqua"?
- 40 Why is it considered acid rain with pH <5.6?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (29)
26 Chemistry — Top User Swag! Apr 21 '16
14 What's the policy on systems of measure? Oct 16 '15
14 What is the recommended style of citing on chemistry.se? Sep 25 '15
13 When is it safe to answer homework questions? Oct 31 '15