- Chemistry 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 456 456 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 346 346 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 176 176 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Academia 101 101 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 Why does a tetrahedral molecule like methane have a dipole moment of zero?
- 10 What is the difference between quantities reported as optical rotation and circular birefringence?
- 7 Why can't Carbon Dioxide be liquid at 1 atm?
- 6 Why not use all the colours in colorimetry?
- 6 In an emission spectrum, the limit of convergence at higher frequency corresponds to the first ionization energy
- 6 Beer's law with a polychromatic light source
- 5 Is there any way to chemically check sweetness level in any drink or water or tea etc?
- View more network posts →