- Chemistry 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 621 621 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 356 356 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 261 261 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 141 141 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Can we fill potato chips bags with a gas other than nitrogen?
- 23 Why does a tetrahedral molecule like methane have a dipole moment of zero?
- 13 What is the difference between quantities reported as optical rotation and circular birefringence?
- 7 Why not use all the colours in colorimetry?
- 7 Why can't Carbon Dioxide be liquid at 1 atm?
- 7 Determining stoichiometry in ICP-OES data analysis
- 6 In an emission spectrum, the limit of convergence at higher frequency corresponds to the first ionization energy
- View more network posts →