- Chemistry 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 306 306 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 231 231 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 141 141 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Academia 101 101 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 Why does a tetrahedral molecule like methane have a dipole moment of zero?
- 6 Beer's law with a polychromatic light source
- 6 Why not use all the colours in colorimetry?
- 6 In an emission spectrum, the limit of convergence at higher frequency corresponds to the first ionization energy
- View more network posts →