Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Chemistry 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 671 671 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 356 356 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 261 261 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 141 141 11 gold badge33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Can we fill potato chips bags with a gas other than nitrogen?
- 23 Why does a tetrahedral molecule like methane have a dipole moment of zero?
- 13 What is the difference between quantities reported as optical rotation and circular birefringence?
- 11 Homemade diode working mechanism
- 11 Is there a simple way to distinguish grades of purity for copper metal?
- 7 Why not use all the colours in colorimetry?
- 7 In an emission spectrum, the limit of convergence at higher frequency corresponds to the first ionization energy
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.