- Chemistry 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 381 381 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 336 336 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 161 161 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Academia 101 101 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 Why does a tetrahedral molecule like methane have a dipole moment of zero?
- 10 What is the difference between quantities reported as optical rotation and circular birefringence?
- 6 Beer's law with a polychromatic light source
- 6 Why not use all the colours in colorimetry?
- 6 In an emission spectrum, the limit of convergence at higher frequency corresponds to the first ionization energy
- 5 Is there any way to chemically check sweetness level in any drink or water or tea etc?
- 5 Are negative Detection Limit for concentrations consistent
- View more network posts →