Top network posts
- 43 Multiple "keys," multiple "doors". Any "key" fits any "door" but a "key" can only be used once. How could such mechanic be described lore-wise?
- 21 How would sword design change if the aim was to cause as much immediate bleeding as possible?
- 8 Is it possible for a creature to exist that uses lye instead of acid to digest food?
- 7 Could a medieval fantasy world sustain itself by occupying important trade hubs and taxing trade?
- 5 (I-beam vs rectangular beam) Which sword blade cross section is less likely to break?
- 5 Is is plausible for an Earth-like planet to have all of its land located in one polar hemisphere?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.