I am a mathematics enthusiast, although I have no formal training. What I know is what I've been able to glean from searching Wikipedia.
I enjoy writing computer programs, although I have never been employed as a programmer. I've used two-dozen different programming languages, but my current favourite is Haskell.
I also have an interest in various areas of science.
On top of all that, I'm also a bad musician, a mediocre dancer, and a very bad juggler. :-P
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 7 at 8:56
- Stack Overflow 54.9k 54.9k 1515 gold badges103103 silver badges197197 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.6k 4.6k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.7k 3.7k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Photography 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2k 2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 831 "What part of Hindley-Milner do you not understand?"
- 701 What is a monad?
- 235 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 159 Why not be dependently typed?
- 127 What is the difference between a consistent estimator and an unbiased estimator?
- 101 How are "/dev" Linux files created?
- 85 Working with time DURATION, not time of day
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.