I trained as a chemist but currently seem to be more like a data scientist while working as a management consultant.
But, once a chemist, always a chemist.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 11 months
6 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 at 11:26
- Skeptics 52.4k 52.4k 1515 gold badges157157 silver badges346346 bronze badges
- Chemistry 28.5k 28.5k 44 gold badges7272 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 20.5k 20.5k 2323 gold badges8585 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Politics 2k 2k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 1.9k 1.9k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 141 Are violent video games a better explanation of school shootings than access to guns?
- 99 Are Americans more likely to be killed by vending machines than terrorist refugees?
- 93 What is the purpose of democracy?
- 90 Why do scientists think that all the laws of physics that apply in our galaxy apply in other galaxies?
- 88 Did toddlers with guns claim more American lives than terrorism in 2015?
- 84 Are female surgeons less likely to kill you?
- 81 Why can a diamond be broken using a hammer if it's the hardest natural substance known?
- View more network posts →