I trained as a chemist but currently seem to be more like a data scientist while working as a management consultant.
But, once a chemist, always a chemist.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 7 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 19 at 12:15
- Skeptics 48.9k 48.9k 1414 gold badges140140 silver badges318318 bronze badges
- Chemistry 22.9k 22.9k 33 gold badges6262 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 18.9k 18.9k 1818 gold badges7474 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Physics 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 999 999 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 140 Are violent video games a better explanation of school shootings than access to guns?
- 99 Are Americans more likely to be killed by vending machines than terrorist refugees?
- 88 Why do scientists think that all the laws of physics that apply in our galaxy apply in other galaxies?
- 86 Did toddlers with guns claim more American lives than terrorism in 2015?
- 82 Are female surgeons less likely to kill you?
- 80 Does fossil fuels use since 1990 account for half of all the fossil fuels used in history?
- 79 Why can a diamond be broken using a hammer if it's the hardest natural substance known?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
7 Why does chemistry markup (mhchem) fail on iOS app? Jul 27 '14