Top network posts
- 13 Is the Arrhenius Equation only valid for reactants in the gas state?
- 9 Who plays the role of centrifugal force in an inertial frame of reference?
- 8 Why do we use dG < 0 to describe a spontaneous process?
- 7 Do reverse reactions occur in combustion?
- 7 Is there a difference in interpretation between $Y|X = m(X) + \epsilon$ vs. $Y = m(X) + \epsilon$?
- 6 Proof that Equilibrium Constant is a Ratio of Rate Constants
- 6 Free energy and kinetic energy for reacting gases
- View more network posts →