I'm a chemist and research scientist living in Austin, Texas. My Ph.D. work was in the field of theoretical chemical physics.
Top network posts
- 44 Has anyone even taken a picture of a molecule to confirm the geometry predicted by theory?
- 42 Could a magnet pull oxygen out of the air?
- 28 Should chemical compounds and elements be capitalized?
- 24 How can 32 g of Gatorade powder contain 33 g of carbohydrates?
- 20 Why do we need the identity operator, E
- 17 Why there is no change in water level when salt is added?
- 17 Do almonds smell like they do because of cyanide?
- View more network posts →