Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 48 Why do we "feel" steam at 100 °C as hotter than water at 100 °C?
- 25 Velocity is relative, which means acceleration is relative, which further implies that forces are relative as well
- 12 Can any liquid food be beaten into a mousse?
- 12 To flip or not to flip...? (a steak)
- 10 When can the bob of a physical pendulum be approximated as a point particle?
- 8 Why is a push up harder to achieve on a mattress?
- 7 Cheese soufflé with bread cubes instead of egg whites
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.