- Distribution of electrons magnetic dipoles in atoms belongs both to chemistry and physics.
- The internal cause of Lorentz force, electric and magnetic induction
- Are photons composed particles?
- Complex one-dimensional structures of space English/German
Deflection on edges
Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 18 at 7:02
- Physics 7.8k 7.8k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Chemistry 261 261 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Astronomy 241 241 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 167 167 66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 163 163 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 13 Will a free neutron radiate if it is decelerated?
- 12 Why can adding more polarization filters increase the amount of light that goes through them?
- 10 What is the amplitude of a light wave?
- 10 How and why do accelerating charges radiate electromagnetic radiation?
- 8 Why are longwave radio towers so tall?
- 7 Measurement of blueshift from Andromeda galaxy
- 6 Photons and perfect mirror
- View more network posts →