I am a Chemical Engineer specialized in Analytical Chemistry and Environment. I have affinities with computers, analyzers and machines. I like to understand how they are built, how we can service them properly and repair them. I also develop APIs in Python3 and PostgreSQL and administrate Unix servers. I extensively use numpy, scipy and pandas for scientific computation, and I find those libraries very convenient.
I felt in Computer World as a child: I was 8 and I was amazed to operate a 286 I recycled. First time I hit the net I was using a 56K modem, it was before Google or Wikipedia even existed and I still remember when those services appeared and how they changed my daily life. Lot of things has grown from there...
I believe Q/A websites and collaborative platforms are great tools, I am glad to make my contribution either by asking or answering questions.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 '17 at 10:17
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Chemistry 878 878 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 436 436 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 431 431 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 369 369 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 cURL -d . parameter
- 20 PostgreSQL wildcard LIKE for any of a list of words
- 17 Querying Postgres 9.6 JSONB array of objects
- 11 PostgreSQL: Pass table as argument in function
- 10 Python 3: How to upload a pandas dataframe as a csv stream without saving on disc?
- 10 Connect two different sources with two Digital Ouptuts using an Adam 4055
- 9 PGFPlotsTable formatting problems
- View more network posts →